- Combine all swarms issuing after June 1 with weak colonies. Continue to check for swarm cells every seven days.
- Continue to add supers of drawn comb as needed until the honey flow ends.
- Remove the capped honey after June 15.
- Uncapped honey can be removed two weeks after the honey flow ends.
- Prepare to move your bees to the mountain or to lima bean, soybean and cotton-growing areas for the summer honey flow if you want maximum production.
- Store all supers of honey in a warm, 90 F, dust-free, screened room.
- Extract the honey supers within four days after removing from colony or store in a freezer.