- It is time to add another super when the super on a colony is one-half to two-thirds filled (six to seven frames).
- Raise the partially filled super and place the empty super on top of the brood chamber. Place the partially filled super on top of the empty super.
- Supers of cut comb honey foundation should be added on top of the honey super which is on top of the brood chamber to reduce the amount of pollen in the cut comb honey.
- Continue to check for swarm cells every seven days. Remove all swarm cells from the colony.
- Keep empty storage space in the supers on all colonies until the honey flow has ended.
- Remove and extract capped supers from your colonies if you need additional supers.